Wednesday, January 21, 2009

21th JAn '09

The sun shimmering as usual, while the tree over there waving happily, Sky is clear as showing a good sign of a lovely bright day. As I woke up this morning, butterflies were flying in my stomach, today gonna be my only-girl-day. I want to be alone today. Even though it is a day of celebration, All I want to do is just o be alone, let this girl spend her precious time with her soul.

Well, how should I say this….It’s Jan 21th right, and just want to say, which I can tell that lots of you might not know this nor remember it as well. But it is an important, meaningful and blissful day for me which I feel so special today. I am a BIRTHDAY GIRL TODAY… What do I wish, what gift do I want, with whom I want to celebrate..It’s up to me to decide it. But now I just wanna be alone.

My wish, hope and words for this day…

I feel and I know , what I learn about life is
It’s not how much we accomplish that really counts,
But how much are we willing to give and to share with others,
It’s not how high we build our dreams to make life meaningful and differs,
But how high and strong the faith that we hold can climb
It’s not how many goals and targets that we reach and we get successfully,
But how many lives we can touch and change
It is not who you know well that matters,
But who you are inside either dark or bright,
Face your face forward and live your life to the fullest,
The future potential is there, ready to open the chamber with a key in your hand
We can make a difference to our world

Atikah, have faith and belief inside that you’re precious and worth to live. Adjusting to a new path is somehow causing you difficulties but lean your head forward as you are the master of your life.

No comments: