Sunday, May 24, 2009

the very dairy day

the happy blissful morning.. i started online as early as 7.30 am with the high hope i'll able to settle down everything I want. Am i really gonna get it?

1. Starts with checking the upu for 2nd phase. Well, this is the most intriguing and frustrated part. i've checked on the suitable course for me..doing some research by googling somewhere. It is rather difficult than I'd expected. Of course, this is my future, and with the clicks on mouse, it is between win or finish. I really need advice for this. Hrmm, it just a step before the B.Ed and I want it be in my right, not the left. Pray hard for me..this is the dream I've crave in life. Besides, I hope those who aren't really put much interest on this course not be the one who might get it. I know there's the lot of them who pass with flying colours but not into this.

2. To add more heat here, I failed to send my pics via bluetooth on laptop. OMG, I'm really want to piss off now. Since the day I reformat my laptop...again, my little instinct feel that is not in the right place..the system in my laptop change too and setting, programs.haish....I'm rebelling right now..i don't care if they don't reinstall my winap, I even care less if my acrobat photoshop lost in the first plce..but don't mess up with MY BLUETOOTH !!! expect the cursing words inside me...

3. update my social account....this the sole way to stay connected and keep i touch with my beloved friends and yeah, some fiends.hahaha...


Above all, i'm not in the good mood as the volcanic emotion is about to burst....

No comments: