Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The result...

it turned me flabbergasted to know that some of my besties didn't got through Medsi..yeah, mostly those are the prominent faces in asasians and many knows how great they are. I havent checked my Medsi but..someone told me that I got it..Man, I was so terrified to death when everybody texted me to checked it but I can't coz there's no internet connection ere..huhu. SO, thanks to one who informed me about my Medsi ..Appreciated. I don't know how should I portrayed this feeling, either to fly over the moon or to feel despair and sorrow..As I have those feeling at the same time.. it's happy and sadness. Yeah, one of my besties texted me asked about my medsi...I did it but she couldn't make it.. There's a blessing in disguise why Allah decide it this way. He has the best plan for each of us and destined us the right path in life.. The beautiful thing about HIS plan is, when we received or encountered something we didn't want to, we just hardly accept it but after sometimes we'll see the strong reason why it is happened in the first place.. Isn't HE the most Brilliant and Gracious?

So, dear friends..I love to say that sometimes we think we have the best preparation on everything..but at the end, it is HE who control the way he desire to happen. And, I feel blessed and thankful that he has set up the best plan for me and hope that HE will always guide me on the right path, gives me the best place in university with the best course and the best friends to be with. AMEEN..

No comments: