Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When you're gone

Hey there......haven't I mention it here that I prayed on my both knee wishing she could be selected as the MMS facilitator?? Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!! thanks to Allah, He immediately answers her soft prayer... heheehe....I really am in the mud of happiness.

Well, mom..the one I have known is always working so hard. She always on the go in many sort of things; warden, teaching and admin. work... I hate to see how much work have taken her very soul and energy. She doesn't deserve to gear up her work to the limit that worn her off. I repeatedly insisted her to managed some rest and slow down...yeah, SLWO DOWN mom...get some good sleep and rest...gladfully, she started to go to spa for massage and everything or facial treatment once in a month...she deserves it the most...hmmm.. in the mean time, since I'm home..she relaxed a bit and has me massaging her every night time before bed time... she walks a lot I told you. Marching the school and every soil ground on her two feet somehow had affected her...she frequently experience footsore and the pain worn off by some massage.........I just wonder how could do her some favor if I'm not home....




know what...I'm off to shah alam by tomorrow noon for the MMS program..soo soon right, yeah.. I'm not really happy leaving mom although she's staying at warden residency with one other warden..I'm gone for almost 2 week, pray for a safe journey for me then.

No comments: