Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two is better than one

-Miss MoOn with her newly-wed husband...she looks gorgeous isn't she??-


Have you ever seen rat lately?? Would find this tiny creature adorable in your eyes? I’ve regularly meet him, in my bedroom. It was unpleasant meeting you know and this naughty little Jerry loves playing with my mates and yeah, me toO. I feels like yelling –Can you stop playing foolishly? A little monster really makes a misery business here and I damned hating it. Hmm, besides that, it’s also still scorching hot..real hot..the sun also being cruel to me, tanning my poor skin. Mr. windy, where have you gone, and Miss rainy, have you dried your packet of clouds?? Whatever, I’m sweating and it’s not a fun.

Wow..it’s a marriage season eh. Seeing my sweet drama-queen lecturer to end her single life with a blessed marriage with her romeo prince, her life is just a complete puzzle. I’m soO dazzled to see how happy she is with her wedding and spending the rest of her life with king of her heart. My, she’s the one who get married…how am I supposed to be in over excitement? It’s not my wedding though. I really do want a wedding dress, literally means to get married!! Owh, such a young age to start thinking of having a husband..scary..I’m just having a feeling of getting married soon. I’m talking about everyone’s dream okay, an ultimate dream for a girl to live with a man, to become his angel to pour her sacred love, become his comfort, holding his hand with a woman touch, make him great being a man for a lady to stand. A girl toO, need a man who always can understand, shining her life, lead her to the golden light, make a bow to be her only king in the fragile heart, keep her safe from being hurt and HE is the only man I'll surrender.

I wish to get married soon, with Mr. nobody or Mr. Somebody, I couldn’t tell my fate. Laugh people, You must feel I’m kind of not being myself. Heehehe…inner thought also told me that. 25 maybe just a perfect timing to end it with a ring perhaps… what do you think peeps? Am I suit enough to share a life with a complete stranger then??? Owh, brother, I know you are reading this…help me out Okay….hahaaha.

P/s: We've killed the rat.....he's now R.I.P. Worries no more...

4 comments:

SMANF said...

woh..macho lakinye

Unknown said...

wow cntik gila! xD

gEeHa said...

amboiiii...da pkir nk kawennnn=)

Reika said...

amri- nanti amri kawen jgn wat muka burok...wat muka pahlawan...bru la best nk tgk..hehehe..jgn pkai pedang yakuza suda..

Lin 0- I ka?? my pleasure..haahha
mdam noi: 'i think it talks about me" hahaahahahahaaha..tk menahan

Gee- amoih gee...lama tk nmpk...akak suda sakit2 rindu2-an...hehehe...benda sunnah nie elok disegeraakn..heehe