Thursday, March 25, 2010

How to save a life?

I saw a reflection in the cold, dim water. The face is so cold..her grinning smiles hide something big behind.. which likes had already taken her life off...so dark and pitiful... What about the her queer eyes...it loses the shines.... she used to smile with her eyes....but there's no more. Sorrow tears have taken away the sweet little smile on face. I tapped the water again...and yes,hello me.. the reflection

I= Sorrow life

I asked my closest friends how this being goes lately...and as I expected, they found me quieter and even quieter than before..not forget to mention...adding new adjective for me...a loner.. This heart had crushed a lot..broken into zillion pieces...not because a man..nothing to do with them..it's about the so-called friends. I admitted my past mistakes and begged myself to change for betterment...thanks for your novel advice..I heart everything you've said. because of you I have realized I'm changing in a bitter way and need to reversed it before any worse...this is my downfall and let this downfall become mine solely. I believe the biggest loser always makes the biggest winner..hopefully I shall change positively..

friend, I wish you for the same too...take me as what a friend want to be... you said friend have to be like a friend but I don't feel the soul of what you've called a friendship...it's the way you people ignoring me as I'm the invisible. Owh, I wish I am invisible...for being visible torture this soul to death..I'm willingly vanished forever from your eyes....hey, I'm in the changing progress, I tried hard to please you all people...everyone have flaws but why treating me like rubbish and garbage? I looked into your eyes with the hope we'll be fine and for the least...can talk to each other without a strange feeling...

sitting in the crowd....staring on the sky...I tried to cried but none can hear...why everybody is away from me....can somebody take me home?? it's a chill cold night....I need a hug to breath.. then I knew you were here for me..I wish this could be real...

Do I have a face that many would hate? Why want hating me and never to end it? does it make a good game for you? seeing I'm so neglected and loner? I want to fix the leftover friendship that remains...I tried hard..working it with you but you just being the same ignorant with that red face..is it my fault too? who's the one to blame here? for the least, we could just cordial a respectful relationship. You should know...I have a heart too and it's not a stone that never breaks. I could feel the burning hatred comes from every corner of my life...they verbally never said it but the eyes keep channeling the signal...and it makes me so lifeless...dying to see me so miserable? thanks then. The way you treat me is different with the others...it's usually on my behalf to initiate our conversation...if not it won't for forever..but it always KISS (keep it short and simple). your monotone voice..cold face...is heart wrenching....

One of many things I learn..to value all my friends that stand by me in sweet and bitter time. for them I sought love and carefully attended. I owe them a world..for accepting of who I am...takes my flaws as not an ugly scar...but a humor to laugh with. What am I doing right now is being good for very people...taking care their heart and pleased them as what should it be...if they are hating me or not...it's theirs business...nothing to do with me....although it is sad seeing them treating you like that..and as I found out...I'm gradually freed my soul...by letting go my hatred to others and let it go like washing water. I understand that not everyone will like you..you're lucky if 60% is liking you. I wish I am liked by others...by everyone I hate or love..by my haters or lovers...hahaha...it's to ideal....I could never get that. along, angah...you're the ultimate lovers I ever have.....and I am blessed for the love you sprinkle continuously in my whole life....

No comments: