Monday, January 11, 2010

it's a fresh start

I’m so excited to go on lining again like I usually do. Since the arrival here in Shah Alam..my new home!!.. not even a chance for me to facebook-ing and blogging. Not to say the crazy days I went through just to get back here… soo, happy new year wish only left as dusty lines..lorh…how outdated little girl. There’s many to tell, lots to share but none yet hear…huhu…here’s a little life adjustment I’ve made, some involves only me, some involves others….

A) New Home


My new lovely home…it’s a two-story house, sandwiched between two large wonderful houses which completely make people unnoticed the little house in the middle of it…even me so. It’s super nice, and I like it most compared to the old ones we’ve chosen before. With najah, the forever friend of mine staying with…everything goes fine(although I’m quite jealous we can’t always be and stay together-political reason..hhaha). not to be forgotten, Seyha and Bazla also share the same room with us.. nice! Farah the super active girl, foolishly hilarious Maryam and motherly Reen just make the house a perfect place to live in…why??? Because I’m a quieter, not splutter words only if I have to, (how serious personality I play, cis!..just me)..so their noise and madly laugh would spice up the atmosphere in our new home…hehhee..whatever it is housemates..Allah has sent me the best people to shine my life…I’m still adjusting to it..and now I know this is how my prayers go…it’s shown..


B) New acquaintance and semester

Means those who shares the same textbooks with me….and be in the same class….I sorted myself in A Group…schedules for all groups are entirely ridiculous and rather stupid I guess because none make sense to me..but A Group is not that bad.. Gosh!! I miscalculated my prediction…we really have to really work in the first week..assignments are the welcoming greeting we got…this semester totally have gone completely serious course. The subjects intertwined between the rains of principles, philosophies and bunch of theories. They are not fun things to learn you know..but let see how does it goes.. (now I wonder how doremon and kapal layar eat those book s 5 times!). I love PELT so far by now, madam shiha’s lecture is superb okay..she delivers everything without single a boredom tingle the heart. Mr. Black is the most sporting of all..he said he love our class…and we do love him too!!! He doesn’t have skills as a clown but equipped friendliness and flexibility. As the other lectures..they also such a miracle help for us in study..Ahh…..before I forgot, to Miss Munirah… congratulation for your coming weeding!!! I wish I could make it to your memory lane weeding feast..may soon, you have a baby Miss Drama Queen!! ( she loves to call herself like that).


C) Old memory

2009 was now a stored memory in some part of my brain…for sure, I never delete them..although some are hard, bad ones, they are the ones that shaped the now me, that made me what I am now today..never experience betrayal honestly….sad one..i should have one…..yet, the misery, loneliness and somber sent to this heart by people I know in this life… was the life experience I got…making me sensitive and alert to all people surround by me now… sometimes it makes me scare to face people again, to start a conversation again, and truly… living by myself in the midst of the blown friendship around…. It’s a better way now….aloof??? hopely I’m not…I’m aware of people…less words means less harms. That the stand I believe now.. so then I won’t be hurt again like crying with a mute sound when nobody heard and seems uncared. Whenever Allah with me, I shall never scared and cry again right?..because He’s there..when nobody does.

D) New greenly leaf


The motivation to passionately learn more and more budding like a forest and I’m positive with it. This is all because doremon and kapal layar..they blow the enthusiasm within without me noticed. They show me how knowledge becomes your torchlight in the dark tunnel… they teach me that learning is not only for myself, it is for people who need us. I really appreciate that.

Then again, I want to upgrade myself to a better being in many aspects..doesn’t mean to entirely change the part where people dislike about me because of some reasons because some needs to be there for your own good either people hate it or not. They won’t never satisfy and won’t shut their big mouth talking about flaws and what so not till they get you down. Hoping 2010 is a blissful and fruitful year for me where God always with me and I shall never stray from HIS path.

No comments: