Saturday, January 30, 2010

gone for ice skating!!

this new game have now turn into an addiction to me. I was firstly introduced to the ice ring just earlier this month and that was tonnes of excitement!! I love my newly found interest. i never ice skate before nor play roller blade..gosh! Me and Najah promised to hit Sunway Pyamid on the open semester..just to experience the ice skating. We went together accompanied by Muhyi alone. Actually, I want the other girl friends to come along but to no avail as they had other commitments. So, it was just 3 of us. haahaa..you know what, there must be blessing in disguise right for what've written..huhuhu

it was fine, hot Saturday morning as I woke up. Went to Sunway Pyramid by KTM as it was just a stone throw away from shah alam. Reached the destination, and in the mall. I was nothing but freaking enthusiastic and from my query eyes, i think they both feel the same. The fee is just 18MYR on weekend, 13MYR on weekdays which is the cheapest. without gloves and necessary socks, you won't manage to get into the ring. Soo, adding up our cost was the pinky, green striped gloves, 8MYR for pair. Total cost, 26MYR. Then, we picked our shoes on the counter, I'm wearing 7...which was the biggest size I ever wore, plus, the shoes are heavy though and i wonder If I accidentally drop them off on some other feet..Oucch!! it must be pretty hurt..hehehe...So, pictures speaks louder than words..here are some pics i got for you!!


that's me!! haha...chill out..n i'm chill okay!!

before enter the ring


take 5!!

Soo..it was exciting..i really had so much fun and burn out not only fats but all stress..hhaha..hmm...because of the thrilling experinece we had..i went twice..huhu..here's the prove...

it was all girls!!!


me and shall..wee~~


well then, that's all from me...a bit of fun for this new semester before we all get serious in study and exam...hey, it was a rough game at first...but you'll get over it then...all the pain gone away with some patience and practice okay...i was freaking scared but then filled with all of fun!! it's great to have time for ourselves isn't it??? anything we do is possible as long as we follow the right way...and manner...hey, you can always 'tutup aurat' properly and play this game well right...huhuhu..above all..thanks all dearest friends!!

No comments: