Tuesday, October 20, 2009

another day......life goes on

"if finding is hard.......to sustain is way much harder....in order to give worry to no one.....lock this heart hard as chill, cold stone....although you're crying through your skin".......this is my quote in my fb...

what makes me happy?
what makes me gloomy?
what makes me worry?
what makes me crazy?
what cause me silly?
what arouse my jealousy?
what is matter for me?

all these Q's only could be answered with a saying...which is the only I could find...in my dictionary....it's YOU..........FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! (second after my family....should I mention that? )
I have no one......i don't want another ....I never want to crave new love from any stranger in the street....I would never mind to stay single till my graduation.........this girl is too friends-centered.... HERE..................because I'm here........I am that type...........home is where I belong... family is my ground love...but here....friends are whom I meant to be with........friends are those I give my love to.....soO ..my ups and downs are ain't other guys besides you.....can't you see?? standing by here at your window....all this time would you ever want to know?? then........ you just know this is another me....

at this age...people can't resist to ask this silly question to you- "have you gotten anyone yet?".. some friends of mine too asked me that.......i rather say ...I'm not wanting anyone now.....my life is merrily happy with friends to live with....i don't know if you think this is normal or not but till this moment there's no feeling develop inside altough i used once to have a crush (oOpss!!) but that's just way too long a go....it's dead..RIP...I feel nothing..not attracted to anyone...although when you guys bubbling bout nice..handsome ..good looking guys.....I'm just so heartless... in my eyes...they are just like a plain VC wood......but that's good..and I like the way I feel towards them...because now I'm too young to think over this matter..and yes, life as single is enjoyable..carte blanche!!...

No comments: