Friday, July 10, 2009

teslian transformers

At last, the bird is finding it’s nest back….i am the little -not-that-petite bird and the bird now is growing up. May the claws grow sharper, may the bird is the bold survivor. no more petite-looking bird that always fall learning the first step to fly. With the strong beaks, the bird strokes smoothly in the air..waving into the sky. It’s a life transition from beginner to an intermediate actually…turning into a new leaf. As greening as ever , I would eagerly want to write another chapter in the text book and hopefully it will become the best chapter written by me. So of course, I aim for the star but although I might not reach it, I might be landed on the moon. Who knows…….right, enough of me then.

Here is another thing I would like to share, I’ve done course registration and choose to settle in Group A. it’s the schedule that fascinate me as we have a short time interval between classes as it’s not my favor to attend classes late before the dawn. Most of buddies in asasi still stick in the Group A which is fabulous. Somehow, few of my closest friends registered in Group B and definitely left me a little bit dismay. Haha..whatever, we have to decide the best for sake of study, and to make oneself feel comfortable in class is big important matter too to ensure survival for entire semester… hence, it’s not a big deal not to stay in the same class with whom I want to as there’s many more friends to stick with. Although the different schedule make the daily meeting in faculty becomes rather difficult, it’s enough for me if we passed by one another with warm greeting and big smile on face and if possible a little chat will be just nice. To me, physically separated…forever in heart. That’s the oath…hehe, really..I give my all to friends those I adore and care the most. Meeting new friends is another thing too. Luckily, our team is having a bunch of teslians mostly from Malacca and they are very nice to us. We are easily get into each other very well after the second class and it’s a great kick start in this semester. I heard that outsiders in the Group B are annoyingly snobbish and cold. Owh my, such an unwelcoming new buddies in class, hey guys, you should teach them some hard lesson and let them feel like a slap on their face so then they will know how to treat home guest. Basically, it’s only a beginning…can’t wait for more and I will keep my eyes on that because above all, I am a teslian transformer.

Aha..before the closing of this post, there’s one last thing I would like to unravel from my pocket. The air, the atmosphere and the ray too are not exactly the same as the one we had in asasi, many has changed mentally, physically and emotionally … I rather say. Time passed by almost unnoticed with those you’d love the most and now we’ve parted it’s hard waving goodbye and not in a second I stop thinking of you guys out there wondering how’s your life would be. All in all, live a great life and lead a great future. For teslian transformers, this is the beginning of the journey we are in now…many to endures after this.

No comments: