Friday, July 17, 2009

from UM to Uitm

.
.
.
.
.
.
here the story goes.....

about half a way to walk in the library....'soko' sang 'take my heart' in my sony ericsson, a message is in!! haha. watip texted me..saying she's and alya is on the journey through hustle and bustle in traffic to shah alam. WHOA!!! sounds so great and i'm over the venus!!! geez, they should tell me earlier. i just bought plusliner ticket, stated i should depart from shah alam by 3 pm...(i mistakenly told her, 2 pm...huhu, wrong information laa)...texting her on the couch at 1st level, with a friend of mine beside..told watip i might not gonna make it this afternoon because of the ticket.damned, hate myself...sai told me he's going to dine with them..not to be mentioned fikah too..haish. I asked muhyi if it is possible to postpone my bus schedule and get new ticket... his dazzling idea fire up my hope.

I managed to get new schedule for bus trip at 5.00 pm without extra charge on it..yea!!..alhamdulillah... no trick at all, be honest on words and tell the receptionist your problem, they'll be delighted to fix it if you deliver a good maneuver...I just did. hehe...honesty is always the best policy. Well, after friday prayer, which i purposely didn't perform it..why should I??? a girl is an exception laa...so, after completing my jama' n qasar prayer at surau....i rushingly put on make up and everything (not really la)...fabulous, must look great to meet my girls..hahaa. So, i'm waiting there with the other bunch of my course mates...all wearing pants, cracked jokes around the corner and trash talking...seeking the magical bus T529 to arrive.

with me and my other friends tagged along, we made our way to 'ani sup utara' at section 2...watip and alya were strucked at mawar due to flood of human on the road...after half an hour later, they finally emerged from deep humanic ocean and i could see
alya is............................... STRAIGHT!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes....she's changed at last, felt like tears drop on my lap...isk..isk..isk...yup, her hair is straight. that's it, isn't she's beautiful?? (tapi alya u lagi comey ngan tudung tuh....i still kep that photo, huhu)

and watip...the beauty, nothing much to say..she's as alluring and gorgeous as before. still, beautiful...haha..welcome UM's haha...your status had changed. i'm very happy to see them again, they told us lots about Um and the people there. what an interesting information and stories to share. Hmmm, I mostly listen to what they said, and laugh...so, that's it....it's worth rearrange my bus trip to have an evening with those I miss a lot..and here's if u r reading my blog, an advice to ponder dear, take a good care of yourself and don't get carried away with the new, different air you have now, it might be poison if inhaled everything inside.. huhu... love u, so....much


2 comments:

ariff dean said...

morale of the story
jgn balik rumah weekend kalau xde keje wahahaha :P

ShawlsToLove said...

aaaaaaaaaa!!!!x aci!!