Saturday, July 25, 2009

cirtumseptra..........this girl is cursing something.

UiTM is in the state of emergency, for a solid one week.........it's all what you need to know presently. but i just knew it in the most disturbed and unwelcome time.....while my eyes were glued on the screen, watching harry potter......on the climax lane..where dumbledore was about to be killed and begging for mercy from severus..see!! you're distracting me in the most awaited moment..aish.. okay, apologize accepted with a Big Apple treat.huhuhu...

Again, Uitm is under a threat.......A BIG threat..it's not from terrorist...neither voldermort.. none from Lady Gaga..hmm, H1N1...I think H1N1 is soo lonely and wanna make friends with us...and it's not infecting these people around the globe, but spreading its love potion to everyone on this planet, so then it'll build a warm connection- another reason of fever. Isn't it? hehe....sounds so cool.. btw, with the early called for semester break, surely I'm free from the lecture class, homework (do we had had one???) and expenditure...yup, glad though........for god sake, I'm broke y' know..Have nothing left to dig in this pocket..well, thought that i'm totally bless???? Please...I'm not, really...for sure.......it's all because of YOU!!!! ..................ASSIGNMENTS!!! My goodness, i got 4 of them lining up behind me grunting for a lullaby.. haish, here's the list below-

1. Foundation of Education - research on medieval time (culture and education) + latest issue in Malaysian education (mini research)

2. Counseling - research on Bipolar Disorder

3. Islamic Study - Assignment and presentation on civilization through the eyes of westerners and muslim

4. Literature - presentation on 'the last spin'

dearest classmates, since u all love to reach me on phone asking for our homey (an invented word from 'homework') .......I already attached u the answer here.............hmm.....how's that??? I'm so gonna be dead stabbed right now.. a research is mostly undone without sources from library and that's what I have to leave behind now as I'm going back hometown..aish...disaster.

okay, move on to the next tale....

i thought that i am losing the crown in the heart...this feeling is about to melt away...but the trust and the remembrance in the utmost neediness time, assure me that the crown is always there...it just foggy sometimes makes the eyes blurry to actually see where the place is.....so, glad to know that i'm still that important...thanks, appreciated. of course sometimes I doubted it because of all the circumstance in this present and it did make me feel isolated..push away from the life... and yes, again...i'm over the Mars........

No comments: