Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Brand new way of life~~

One step for betterment



It’s been two month away since I won the campus selection in my faculty. Never ever in my life I had a thought that I will be a student’s representative for my faculty. For those who had known me, they truly understand of what I meant for not to run the election in the faculty. I fully aware of my calibre and skills, many of them surpass me..much more entitled to be a student representative than I. This is the work done by the previous MPP in my faculty. They picked me although I had strictly mentioned no to and yeah, those who are actively involved with the HEP programs will be easily pick up as the candidates. I had my own reasons of joining those programs. It’s fun, I got travelled a lot to magnificent places, I enjoy for what I’m doing in those programs, meeting new people from all different faculties and most importantly, to not be regretted of not learning in depth about UiTM itself. Personally, I believe that a true UiTM student should know what is really inside UiTM and being patriotic as the university student. It simply knows the current issues circling around UiTM, the administration, why is UiTM is being ruled this way etc. In other words, don’t be ignorant-study, eats, sleep. Appreciate the chance we have while we are here. Back to the previous point, this is not my dream (of being a MPP) though but everything that had happened is a destiny God had at me. No matter how far I run from the reality, it just didn’t change the fact of me being one. 
 
I heard a lot what people said behind my back. It’s like “what daa”, “the others are much better than her”, “why must she pfft”.  Yeah, those words came from them and mostly the collegiate. I didn’t give a thought over it. My answer them is just, “if that so, why isn’t you/he/she just ran as candidates for the selection? Instead of blaming those had won which you complaint as not qualified, not in your favour, ‘alien’ etc...why don’t you give a try or persuade those potential talents to run the election.  I see people talk a lot of their dissatisfaction rather than find resolution to their worry or problem. The best part is when people play two faces. You now it best right. The funny thing is they act if the person didn’t know of their regular habits of talking behind her back and pretend to be so pure and innocent like real friends. Well, it actually hurts more because those kind of people, I just don’t know which to believe about them when they be nice. Is it for real or fake. My concern now is to quickly finish of what I had started and give the best service to the faculty. It’s a responsible and burden only I know. Do the right thing, ignore the others. The title I’m having now, there is not slightest proud in it. Should I be one? Nope. It just for a year, egoistic kills a leader. I hate those who act like one and hate to be as one. Come on, there are bunches of people living with higher post are very down to earth. Be moderate in everything. Life is just that short as in the end we’re buried under the same ground.


I'm very comfortable now living this new way of life..it doesn't imply everything has been great and colourful...my days are gloomy some days..rains and shines.it's a mixture of everything that make my current state is very pleasing...

  That’s for now, so long after a hiatus.

1 comment:

Sparrow_Wing said...

You've been tagged!

http://jadedbabyblues.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-is-up-with-11.html