Monday, August 2, 2010

When life get busy, life is happy..for me

One step for betterment
It left us almost two weeks ahead before ramadhan. I just noticed that by looking at my calendar. life is good for now and always wish for a better day tomorrow. I had had my first and last tournament for SAF (sukan antara fakulti) yesterday which is surely Kayak...yepp darlings~~ i'm joining and choosing kayak instead of badminton, table tennis or volleyball. This is something not only out of my skill but out of the box, mind you...for women's team, we scored forth place and for men's team, third place. I did well in my practice although i'm kind of a toddler in the teammates. unfortunately, I was disqualified just before the race because i fell into the lake...it was a bad luck for me,yet devastated...i nearly drown into the water as well as the sinking heart knowing the fact I couldn't make into the race. well, never mind to ask how's the feeling because it really crush the inner soul.Azhar, the manager tried to comfort me out but we both knew it didn't work. I want to blame the previous participant for late of returning his kayak to me to start my race (as we are sharing this thing) and the delay of technical adjustment in the kayak to allow me sit comfortably. I wasn't in comfortable and stable zone one step into the kayak because the sit adjustment didn't fit me. I was delayed about 15 minutes adjusting all the stuff and after being called for the last call, I just rushed stroking the lake with the pedal..i wasn't balanced all the time and just before at the starting lane, I lost control of the balance and.........splushhhh~!!! drown into the water....fully drown......i panicked a little bit but most of the moment, i was really angry and total disappointment was all in my head. darnnn...........i know i can make it...and by looking at those participants, i know that i am much better than them and can bet them up....not being cocky but being realistic. we have trained ourselves real hard for almost 2 weeks and the hard work really build me a better player in this game. seriously said, they stroke the pedals as a beginners. I didn't secure my place to be at top but i am confidence in making ti on top 3...looking into azhar's face, i know this young manager was disappointed because all the potential have washed away in the lake of the unfortunate..which was me. HE said that i was too nervous and acting not like me...well, that is part of it..i can't handle the tense and pressure due to lack of time in preparing the kayak and it just blown me away......I was bitter and hate myself and blame for being such an idiot...like, relaks okay...aish.

It left me about 30 minutes to get back the calm state of mind and body..lucky for not crying because I'm ugly with tears. I gathered my inner strength and took all that as blessing in disguise and not a lucky day yet....god saves it for some other time..be there, done that, let it go. What was most important was to focus on that tournament and supporting my teammates.. Mazni, Intan played a double game as well as amri and din. i am the single player, bob is likewise. Bob is great man, I tell you, he's stroking the lake like a pro and very relaxing. but as we went further, the heat was real tense. Men's player were rocking the lake like water dragon ...swift like sliding on the ice...wow...we captured some photos there..I'll show you some other time. 

We finished everything by two pm. I was tired and we really are. we moved separately after that. I rushed to sek.17 for zohor prayer and some shower. Owh yeah, breaking news to you peeps.~!! I am now a part time worker in my faculty at 'Ayamaz Roti Impit'...hehehe....RM3 per hour. so, after the game i have to check in for work at 3.30 pm until 6.30pm. what a busy day for me, but soo happy to get busy, at least it makes me focus (a bit) on my responsibility. Well, gotta go right now..more to tell about this new hot job to you~!!! gotta work..hehe....

p/s: angah sayang, thanks for the calling and message..it's almost 3 months since we're connected..and along too...warm hugs for you both..

Allah knows best  

No comments: