Monday, November 2, 2009

say my name.........say my name

pet names....I own many many of them.....if people would notice..I address myself differently among faces I met.. with whom I feel comfortable with..close to, I use my surname-tikah...... a study said that if we regard our self by using our own name with people, we are friendly in that way as we put the comfortable zone with that particular people....and i just feel delighted when people call themselves using their surname too...a warm gesture for me.. all maahadian in my previous school still using the same pet name to refer me..i've known as reika since 5 years ago....all girls recognized me by that....i feel uncomfortable using that name among my peeps here......i befriended with both sexes........it makes me feel horny for sure if there any guys call me reika.....so.......i refuse to use that name......haha...

in the faculty.........some my closest friends call me akak............and i think it soo sweet.........i love they call me that i address myself with the same name too........the feeling i have is..we really like sisters..........they talk to me about problems....and the reason they call me akak is like.im acting like a big sister for them..taking care like no other.........listen to the never ending love stories..haha....love that part.......and the rest...........just being a sister...it makes me feel more appreciated bout myself...my heart content with love........and I pour the same degree they love me.......seriously.......with all my girlfriends here..........I'm blessed..god sends his love to pamper me with those I'm stuck..and stick with.... i do miss them so much........if we haven't seen each other for couple of days.............and only now I realized.........their needs always come first before me..........and can't help from not taking care every single of them.......i keenly ask if they've eaten............how's the day........crack few silly jokes and it really stupidly silly i rather say.... to make us laugh..........haha.......my heart for you dear...

Here's another thing, till this moment, I do also unpack my heart wrenching life matter......when i spoke over the matter...they did a brilliant move to relish myself.... i know they say they ain't prove that....i'm aware of things that i bring up right now....although till now you still baffle with choice i made...i try my best to get this over because I've dried out..the energy within this skin's drained...just the time keep me travelling with this rhythmic pace...... would I finally notice the star on the sky... is not the only shines the brightest??? would I ever see the seven colours fills in a rainbow?? I wouldn't ever know perhaps that the world is round.....hoping i found a better choice to pick.......

No comments: