Monday, November 24, 2008

Just a writing

Me now having a short break, around a month++ and sooo lonely at home.Mom's working like forever ,she damn busy with school, student, department, hostel and so on. We're expecting to move again to a new resident in the hostel as she's the head guardian at the hostel. The principal keep complaining and urging mom to stay inside. It bothers me actually at first,but concerning the hardship she's going through everyday, driving go and back homes, the fuel, and her safety..both me and my brother say OK with that. Yeah, she seem tried to occupied and balance with her work and home but she did a good job.

My bro only manage to be at home around this weekend.He now keep busy with progs for kids and teen, yeah the kem ibadah, program penghayatan and whatsoever. I'm missing him so much right now. he delivered me a good news, scoring quite a good mark in exam and still be the top in da class.Wow, that's great... I didn't expect much from him as frankly speaking, he's a bit slower than 3 of us in his study. So, he's showing a good signal of making his best for SPM 10 month from now...HOPE SOO.

Ehmm, what else...
Me try to busy myself with sorts of thing to do or plan to do. Already buy new books ready to get through, house chores..(of course like, who else) , , some articles@ jurnals translation (malay to english for sure) and Tv. That's sound like my routine schedule right now. I want to make them all in some interesting way so it won't be lousy.

I already publish some of the articles in da post.read it, line by line and think of it. sometimes we need to indulge the time with all the lesson and remembrance so then we always stick to what we are and don't led ourselves to astray. Enough for today. Take it easy

No comments: