Thursday, November 20, 2008

DREAM GIRL.......SWEET

As I opened my eyes, The first thought came across my mind was where am I? Is it virtual or reality? Well that night..I can’t possibly forget it easily. It such a bliss for me and the moment is really real…I think. My bad, it just a dream, but it sweet, lovely, and so sweet. I still remember the very scene in that dream. Me, N, S&F (like usual) take part in a program, it is something involved with the Edu. Faculty. What makes it fun was the venue was in Sabah and it seemed like we had a week time for preparation for that. I was so thrilled and informed my mom about our trip. She hardly wanna let me go for it. “How long? with whom? It is too far away, it is not safe for you.” She bombarded me those questions. She asked me to phone S to ask for details. I’m not calling him, just texted. Then we met at Kenny Rogers and accidentally( or planned maybe) we bumped into other classmates, Al, F.A.S, Aw, Ei and the other guys, not to mention the class rep.. Whoa, we dine together but the weird was we ate steamboat. Kenny Rogers has steamboat set? Hmm, no idea..never been there before.

After some times, the class rep. told us that all of the members of the class going to join us too. WHAT A HECK? Opps..That’s Great!! Ha..ha.. instead 4 of us we carried along all the classmate. Just think of it, 21 students have a trip to Sabah to join an academic program.. sounds ridiculous huh. After all, that was so much fun ..we splendid the time together, snapping some photos at fortune..and just hanging out together was more than enough for me. Then, somebody kept calling me, the voice was nowhere and I thought it was one of those guys. Then, out of sudden, as I blinked the eyes, I’m at the other place…aha..on bed. Yikes..I wanna sleep again, back to that dream, I haven’t done yet…so much thing want to say, want to do. Haih, guys am I so sick missing all of you? Dunno? Even though I’m not the popular in our group and not so always hang out together as you always did, doesn’t mean I solely ignore all of. Maybe you’re not aware that I’m aware and concern all of you. So, this dream was prove is it? I’m still carried away with that thing. Have a good time guys, handle and use your time wisely as you not gonna have a chance to turn it over again. Assalamualaikum…..may god bless you.

No comments: