Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Awaken

One step for betterment

In the sheer rejoice of holiday season....plus, Raya celebration
I know, many of muslim out there and maybe here anyway is sobbing for the ending phase of Holy Ramadhan...month of kareem..month of forgiveness
soo, farewell then...As for me, it's not a proper goodbye though, because honestly, although not in favor to admit this, I haven't managed to make the good use of the blissful and prosperous opportunity to repair and fix my duty as a good servant to Allah...poor me, because I fail to help myself in preparing the 'box to hereafter' and time is running out..
In that prayer, which is the last tarawih prayer...

Imam made a special supplication that is said as a completion of the Quran recitation (30 juzu').

I can see....many makmum are crying....
even the small lads are sobbing...
the Imam supplication is heart wrenching..I told you...
His tone of sadness, hope and full of regret makes the nature mourn together in silent darkness..
it's in the prayer.....
the language is arabic, they understand everything said......
They are really into the prayer....
Now I wonder...how was my prayer....it's never like their....I'm ashamed


As I'm writing this post, I'm watching tarawih prayer from Masjidil Haram....it isn't boring at all, yes fella..the quranic recitation is very tranquil to a heart...the tv also included the meaning of each recitation in English for a complete understanding. It heals me well I think, from the unsettled worldly issues and sinful deeds I have done. Hmm, have you ever thought that a western-muslim-converter seeks islam because of the knowledge about the Islam itself....those are derived from the educated. I mean, they see Islam not through the people (as we know many are damaged and least islamic way of life) but by the study about the religion itself. Contrary to this, malay-christian-converter dragged themselves out of Islam due to the worldly reasons lay behind it. It's not about they found the real truth of one religion they want, because it offers and fulfill their wants and desire....I'm not generalizing this statement but most of the reason laid in that.


Islam serves what a human need..

It's never fulfilling their every wanting

Because....many are directed by lust...

Lust that pull people to astray

Astray is the goal of the always-loser-satan

Islam makes its people a winner

In a directed path

A directed path is always bitter, least exciting and full of test

The path, at the end of the tunnel shines with brightest light 

The light towards Jannah, the end of all misery...everlasting

p/s: A cage of butterfly in my tummy...something to do with raya perhaps

Allah knows best

No comments: