Saturday, December 13, 2008

HIM.....HER

A 360 degree changes
It is all upside down
He is not the one he used to be
Thousand of miles apart
I’m longing the sweet and charm
Makes my world feels so much brighter
Missing his laugh and jokes around
His tenderness is what I desire
Why should this happen
How can it getting worse


And I’m spinning round
Confusing, disturbing
Should I confess I’m broken inside
Pretend to stay nothing happened
Can’t feel you although we sit beside
Can’t see you though you stand by me
Seem you walking far away
Seem you’re going away

I try to look into your eyes
But afraid of the sign you’ve shown
I want to talk to you we normally do
Sharing laugh and tears
Working on the closure
I’m sorry hurting you for thing I didn’t know
Forgive me if sometimes I’m a liar
Blame it all on me if it makes you back
I’m opening my mind to all the possibilities

Cause when we together
I’m always secured
Other ain’t better than you
Could find another guy if I say I want to
If I do want the relationship like we have
It must be can’t
And I’m prohibited to do so
I’m bounding on you

You’re my only one
Please let me worry no more
Before things end up in a misery
Even I cry silently
I might want not to show
So you know I love you like I do 18 years ago
And I’m not ready to let you go

No comments: