Sunday, October 12, 2008

Me VS Weekend

What a busy week i had.can I say it's weekend..NO I DON'T! worksheets are mounting, laundry're piling and I'm tired . WiFi at Mawar sucks,such a mess and damn slow. I try to open my blog but to no avail but,you what..there's no problem for me to log on to myspace,friendster and google. what a heck is it. Grosteque isn't it? Well,for all PMR candidates gud luck for PMR (if u read your sis blog) It is the day right to give your best performance on your paper and know to measure if your struggling and effort in studies over 3 years are worth.

I haven't phone eat-in almost a month since the eid.I' wondering how's is he right now. Is he okay, have he study well,is he missing me also? injust realize how much I misss him when mom asked if I had ever talk to him this week.Haih.I'm like in amood of missing everyone right now.....really need theraphy for this. I went to N room yesterday and aks her where has she been that day.....and with whom.With such a weird smile and grin on her face I know the clue..Gotcha, again she is going out with you-know who again. Ehm, okay. I'm struggling with my group esssay that night, need to evaluate their pharagraph and revised them to make it better as we need to present it on the other day. I slept late again...just about to close my puffy eyes, angah phoned me....haih, why at this time...but I entertain his call and we had a long chat, some trash talk,eiy he likesto talk on that's stuff,naughty boy..he..he...but I love the way he say it,so cute.You don't got it right..ehm of course not. He reminds me to keep focus on this coming exam and I know both of them aim high for me as they had proved their efffort in the study and able to put in in a higher level now.Even they taking couses that rather difficult and complicated than mine...like I never want to be in if I could to.

H, Big boy and Din pick me up in outside Mawar to PTAR for a group discussion. I plead N to accompany me as she is one of the group members too,even I know she is not feeling very well,you know after the nnight with him walking through the rain ....and now she is dizzy and fever-to-be i think. Such a cruel friend am I? ehm, but I have no choice, a bit scared too, so Im alone.I have to confess that it not really make me ease for being with them as I'm the only guy among the three girls. Got it? Felt a bit awkward but I'm pretend to be okay...H condemned my slaids on the topic that I had done, hate this. He saying that my slaids are too much and too details ...looking at his face with such expression, I felt like want to kick him off .....haiyyak!.. be patient..don't get mad..bahave yourself ..sigh, I told myself. I'm not taking much time to get along with them as we kept discussing on how can we present the topic..and some flabble.
after about 2 hours,we went off the library and have some refreshment at DC. Did I mention I ride on H car,wow that's my first time and that car is too cool to take a leave. that's a part of my schedule taday, a lot more to be written but that's all for now. I need to to something else right now.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo.....

no wonder la u soh i baca blog u ari ni ek?naughty gurl ek?x pe2,

pecah kaca
pecah gelas
dah baca
rasa nk picit2 je u ni

hehe... :p

Anonymous said...

oooo....
from : N
no wonder la u soh i baca blog u ari ni. such a naughty gurl r u,huh?nnt dia..x pe2,

pecah kaca
pecah gelas
dah baca
rasa cam nk picit2 je u ni

hehe.. :p

HNKIECRSH said...

wow. u flirtink ngn angah
hahaha. :p

ariff dean said...

ngeh3
buat slide panjang2
last2 haziq yg kena present
cos kita sama2 dtg lambat! :P

Unknown said...

Why people didn't update their blogs lately?
Been busy izzit? Looks like way too busy, i see..
*shivers*

puff puff..~
take care..
=3