Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tonnes mile ahead

One step for betterment
Tho loads of work and commitment excruciating the energy beyond the limit, this is the way of life have I choosen. I remember madam K (I insisted her to write a book,apart form journals and articles) once mentioned to enjoy a university life as a student being to the fullest, drive a career to the highest achievable level while young before reserve the remain of the life to one what we call FAMILY. Serve the fullest potential to oneself before shifting life commitment with the loved ones....namely the hubby and babies..sweet~!! So then, there's nothing to regret about in life when everything desired and dreamed have been accomplished meaningfully and satisfyingly. 


Here is the schedule of the week for NOR ATIKAH BINTI AZNAN whose have flexible timetable..not-so called busy...excuse me~~
1.Latihan PERKAD (pertandingan kawad) at padang kawad Uitm Induk. 5-7pm and 8.30 -11.00pm.
I have a least interest for participating in this tournament because it's really scorching hot marching under the heat of the sun and sunburn...like I'm the fairest of all lady (sarcastically). I didn't like nor hate it, but if course this is under my total control of joining the extremely tiring 'exercise'. Looking at the good side of it, my body become even healthier as having a consistent, regular jogging circling padang kawad TWICE..it improves my stamina and the biggest prayer I plead is to lose weigh. Hopes that I would lose around 2-3 kilos this time. At first, for my peeps whose staying in sek.17 encountering a micro dilemma for transportation. It is okay to go there, but to get back where we live, that's a huge challenge to solve. If we didn't managed to get bus by 10.40pm, surely cab will be the loyal transporter. it's not a waste of money to go and fro by cab,it's -INVESTMENT. there's one night where the five of us;sheila, azim, teha, thirah (tyra) and me myself did something out of the thinking but because it left us no choice, we had to do it, precise timing, at night-to walk all the way from sec.2 to sec.17. Roughly it's like from Pekan Rabu to Jalan Pegawai (for dearie maahadians). IT's a long long night for us the fabulous five. Cab didn't want to take us for 5 persons in a car is not allowed. Final decision, we had to make it...I have never done this I told them...but it's okay because we were five members......and went to marching practice the entire night...it's a co-curriculum activity to be attended and not a kind of 'kutu rayau' wandering along the street. Above all, we laugh alot..exchanged stories and laugh again..jus to keep us moving joyfully...smile......no stress. Anyway, we'll be on the battle this Sunday..pray for us. (tk nak masuk dah pasni..tk larat daa)


2. Program Fidyah Ramadhan
This is the program organized by PMFP, a prominent society in my faculty. As the head of director, I am responsible to cater from scratch and ensure the many thing is okay on the day. Many thanks to Kak Adila for guiding me in doing this project. It's not a so DIVA and MEGA project,just  a small one. Thus, this is nothing for you whom have organized zillions of project before. I'm a toddler still...many to learn. We had a preach by ustaz aminuddin and the opening of Fidyah counter at Dewan Seminar Intec. It went like the way we planned..Alhamdulillah..


3. Part time job


4. Study and revise the hard core subjects where they've been abondon for quite some times.. phonetics and phonology as well as educational counselling


that's all for me now.
p/s: angah, jgn marah ye kak cik blik rumah lewat...hari nie last...sorry =]
Allah knows best.

No comments: